What is inside your camera bag for a video shoot? Here is a peek inside my camera bag before I head out to do some lens testing (Takumar vs. Canon) on a cold day. I am traveling on foot and thought you may find it interesting what I chose to include in my bag for this outing.
What is in your bag when you are headed out to do video? Share your recommended gear in the comments area below.
For anyone who is interested, items in the video are linked below:
- Canon Deluxe Photo Backpack 200EG (Amazon)
- Manfrotto 701HDV Pro Fluid Video Mini Head (Amazon)
- Lastolite LL LR1250 12-Inch Ezybalance Card -Grey/White (Amazon)
- Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD -Body Only (Amazon)
- 3:2 Swi-View LCDVF LCD Viewfinder for Canon 60D, T3i, any other 3:2 3″ LCD Cameras by Carry Speed (Amazon)
- Zacuto Bluestar Eyepiece Chamois – Oval Large, Red for Z-Finder Line Viewfinders (Amazon)
- Super Takumar 55mm f/1.8 (ebay search)
- Variable ND fader (search on Amazon)
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Amazon)
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Camera (Amazon)
- Super Takumar 85mm 1.9 (ebay search)
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Amazon)
- Lens cleaning kit (Amazon search)
- Ultra-Simple Follow Focus (DSLR Solutions website)
- SanDisk Extreme 16 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s SDSDX-016G-AFFP (Amazon)
- Canon RC-6 (RC-1 discontinued) Wireless Remote Controller for Canon XT/XTi, XSi, T1i and T2i Digital SLR Cameras (Amazon)
If you found this post informative, please be sure to spread the word using one of the “Share this page” links below.